Monday, August 16, 2010

Team O


One night, before dinner, my boyfriend sat down to do a crossword puzzle and I decided to join him. A few minutes in, 11 across caught my eye: “t-e-a-m-o.” I said, “What the heck is a ‘team O’?” and saw that the clue said …“Spanish for I love you.” Te amo. We laughed and decided that moving forward, we'd call our partnership a “Team O.”

Team O and te amo are one and the same; different ways to view the same set of letters. Love does that. It facilitates new vision and by reframing what is already there, new possibilities appear regardless of whether or not anything changes.

As I was thinking of this today, one of my favorite Shel Silverstein books, “The Missing Piece Meets the Big O,” came to mind. If you are familiar with this story you will understand how suddenly ‘Team O’ had a deeper meaning when I realized…“that’s how WE roll.”
If you are not familiar with this story, please take seven minutes and view the adaptation below. I truly hope it inspires you to see yourself as a new creation.

Are you intersted in transforming yourself and creating a “team O?” Do you want the kind of relationship that inspires others? How about doing the work to become a Big O!! Find out how life coaching can support you. Contact me for a sample session on how you can make it happen.

Enjoy!




LIFT PULL FLOP LIFT PULL FLOP,
Ileana Ferreras
~IF ~
(917.449.4011)
Affiliate of Accomplishment Coaching and ICF Member.

No comments:

Post a Comment