Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Imagine and Fulfill (IF only)


The dictionary defines "if" as a condition. Not very empowering, eh? So, I turned "if" on its ear. You see, I too, am an "IF" but I prefer to see the word, my initials, as possibility. Thanks to several years of ontological life coaching I have learned to transform conditions and circumstances into power and true expressions of myself. You can have that too.

Life coaching is future based. You have the power to create a new life. Envision the life you want.

What if the only thing in the way... is you?

Inspire your way to Freedom from past based limitations and patterns.
Email or call me today for a free sample session and learn how creating accountability, structure and support can kick start your success.

Imagine and Fulfill your Ideal Future with Intense Follow-through on the actions that will take you there.

IF only, IF only...
No more excuses.... Let's make it happen!

"IF you can dream it... you can do it!" ~ Walt Disney

"Become your dream" ~ De la Vega

Best,
Ileana Ferreras
~IF ~
(917.449.4011)
Affiliate of Accomplishment Coaching and ICF Member.

No comments:

Post a Comment