Monday, December 13, 2010

HAPPY NEW YOU!!

It’s December 2010. What happened to all the things you said you’d make happen this year? Did you? Are you still trying to find the perfect relationship or career, lose those 15 pounds? What do you think is getting in the way?

In 2009, I signed up for an amazing life coaching certification program and while training in the tools to provide my clients, I got the life a new life. I am in the relationship of my dreams, I am making a living doing what I love and am more connected to my true self than I have ever known possible. Who knew? Coaching has changed my complete experience of myself and of life.

What happened? I set SMARTER goals and made sure they were met. I had breakthroughs in my relationship with myself, people and time in the process. My communication got clearer. I learned to make requests rather than complain or be at the effect of things that didnt work for me. My life today is totally different than where I was last year at this time.

You can have that too. Contact me for an exploratory coaching session to get you where you want to go in life, with velocity. Coaching can provide you the tools to help set and meet your goals POWERFULLY. Make 2011 the year YOU make the life you have always dreamed of happen. Transformation awaits....
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
"HAPPY NEW YOU!!"

Imagine and fulfill in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment